• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWXI Development League

Don

State Vice-Captain
Name:Don-Anthony Lezama
hand :Right
keeper:yes
bowling:os/ls/mf
general batting pos:5

batting avg:34
bowling avg:??

would really like to focus more on keeping

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You'll play for Cricket Web Green this season. Congrats. Do you have an email address I can contact you at?

Also, are you an attacking batsman? Defensive? In between?

Don

State Vice-Captain
im a chanderpaul like batsman.defensive and leaves most stuff outside off.punishes anything on legs.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
I think you should be a keeper if you would like to focus on that.. most likely this would be eyes only's last season for CW Cricket..

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
lord_of_darkness said:
I think you should be a keeper if you would like to focus on that.. most likely this would be eyes only's last season for CW Cricket..
*points out Green have a perfectly fine OD keeper :(*

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
marc71178 said:
Small point, but don't they already have 2 keepers whereas some teams only have 1?
I was thinking about that, but eventually I decided it best that he go to Green and a trade be worked out with Red. The reason for this is that otherwise Red would have 20 players and Green 18. This way both teams stay at 19.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
points out Green have a perfectly fine OD keeper
dont worry you will play a key role in the seasons ahead no doubt.. as you mature more and learn more things..
and we could do with a backup keeper as eyes will be retiring conclusion of season 7..

Loony BoB

International Captain
Eyes Only, Abil Dewan, Jamee999 and Don, right? Aren't they all keepers? Looks like we've got four! If any of them aren't too into the Green side, it might be an idea to trade around for someone in an area that we're having a bit more trouble in, if there are any. Nothing for the Green team really comes to mind right now, mind you, as far as I can sese it's just all of us lacking consistency.

Either way, it'll be great to have another person in the team.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
as is patrick fisher, r_powell_fan and a few others?

daniel always checks the scorecards but never seems to post... pity. our team lacks depth... and with the likely loss of Liam, Halsey, Toogood, Halsey, Jellett and perhaps a few others... what do we do?

PY

International Coach
I know Halsey is good but he isn't that good that he needs to be named twice. :p

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Dont worry Pete, Nnanden has a secret crush on Halsey, rarely a day goes by where he doesnt mention him somewhere on the forums.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Also seems he will be pretty hand with the bat which couldn't hurt considering that we will lose Blewy, Cloete etc. to the CWXI team.

Don

State Vice-Captain
well the good thing about me is if im not keeping i can be still chosen as an allrounder