• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWXI Development League

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Don said:
well the good thing about me is if im not keeping i can be still chosen as an allrounder
It never ceases to amaze me how few people IRL are all rouders but can also keep, yet here it seems almost everyone thinks they can!

steds

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
It never ceases to amaze me how few people IRL are all rouders but can also keep, yet here it seems almost everyone thinks they can!
Yeah, it is a bit odd, isn't it?
I'll be the first one to admit, though. I can't keep to save my life.

Yasa

Cricket Spectator
are there any left armers in the league? cause if they're ain't i'll be the only left arm bowler in the team

Loony BoB

International Captain
Yasa said:
are there any left armers in the league? cause if they're ain't i'll be the only left arm bowler in the team
I know the only lefty in CW Green is Hoy - although when bowling he switches to right, making every single CW Green bowler right handed. :p

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Yasa said:
I'm SLA so is A Massive Zebra and Adam is Left Medium, i think that it all

Last edited:

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
hehe this seems so cool

KennyD
RH
Opener
Ave: 34.29

Chinaman (part time)
LH
Wk: No

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You're not guaranteed of getting a run this season, perhaps a game or two, but you'll be in the CW Blue squad (now expanded to 19).

Welcome to the system. :)

Do you have an email address that you can be reached at?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
age_master said:
in the other thread he said his MSN is kurat_9@hotmail.com

one question though, didn't Red need extra players not that long ago?
1/ Not sure if that's an address that can take email though (for whatever reason).

2/ Red has a 19-man squad by my records (as well as every other team bar Blue before today). I've been trying to disperse equally.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
You're not guaranteed of getting a run this season, perhaps a game or two, but you'll be in the CW Blue squad (now expanded to 19).

Welcome to the system. :)

Do you have an email address that you can be reached at?
That's a shame...Good luck mate with the Blues, but not too much :blink: