• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWXI Development League

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyone can sign up.

Btw Steds, I'm sure I was a member of Dave Mohammed's fan club before you, so you're wrong on both counts. :p

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Anyone can sign up.

Btw Steds, I'm sure I was a member of Dave Mohammed's fan club before you, so you're wrong on both counts. :p
Yeah, but you actually thought he was good.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
He's currently got the second best name in cricket - after Dwayne Bravo, and one of the best nicknames, he's got a lot going for him has the prophet

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Signup form.

Name: Steds
Handedness: RHB
Keeper: Part Time
Bowling : Right Arm Leg Spin
General Batting position: Middle/Lower Order(about 7 or 8)
Batting Avge: 32
Bowling Avge:26.75

Email - insuchaspin@hotmail.com

Last edited:

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Sit down, Shut up, Hold on, and Have some fun mate!

I'm sure Liam can put a technical slant on it so best to wait for his advice :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
kears_falcon_9 said:
So wat do i do now that i have been assigned a team?
Basically you just sit back as Dave says and enjoy the game. Results will be posted in the Dev League Season 7 thread and discussion is ongoing. Trust that you have to wait a bit before your Dev League debut though. Still, support your team and keep an eye on the progress.