• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW's 50 Best ODI Cricketers of all time - 2017 Edition

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I dunno.. it only took me 15 mins of committed time online to do it. Think its easier when you just pick ur top 25 in no order, then the site arranges them from the top and then you get to play around with the actual order. I even changed a couple of ranks to include guys I had originally left out but it was not as time consuming as it seems to have been for some of the others here.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
More that when I had my top 25, I couldn't have them all in one screen - I had to keep scrolling up and down to see who was where.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
More that when I had my top 25, I couldn't have them all in one screen - I had to keep scrolling up and down to see who was where.
Yeh, this was the most difficult part. Actual survey is a great idea for this, but the scrolling up and down was laborious.

Anyway, good on you Nufan for setting this up. Can't wait for the results.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Write ups? Hopefully we get the same top 50 as last tine so I can recycle haha.

I plan to have voting open until Tuesday. Please use the link listed throughout this threads most recent pages. If anyone else is really interested in voting but are cursing at me and surveymonkey, send me your top 25 to sheepdraft@gmail.com and I'll enter it in.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
If you'd like some help with the write ups I'd be happy to do some. Let me know.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
We now have 25 surveys, a good number but there is still time for more. Click here to be taken to the survey.

BTW, who was the person who submitted their list last night? It looks like they are living in India. The reason I'm asking is that they've put 2 players at 25th position. Just wanted to know who I should keep, the Pakistan or Australian player? You've named 26 players overall, so it is just that one spot that I'm not sure on.

bagapath

International Captain
We now have 25 surveys, a good number but there is still time for more. Click here to be taken to the survey.

BTW, who was the person who submitted their list last night? It looks like they are living in India. The reason I'm asking is that they've put 2 players at 25th position. Just wanted to know who I should keep, the Pakistan or Australian player? You've named 26 players overall, so it is just that one spot that I'm not sure on.
Australian, obviously. Anything to keep the Pakistanis out...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Haha, it wasn't your list though, was it? I'm sure you'd finished yours last week sometime.

BTW, there are 13 players without a single vote. You could name a pretty handy XI from that group.

bagapath

International Captain
Haha, it wasn't your list though, was it? I'm sure you'd finished yours last week sometime.

BTW, there are 13 players without a single vote. You could name a pretty handy XI from that group.
Nope. It wasn't me.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I assume you mean our own votes as opposed to voting on others surveys? (I'll be here until about 6pm Sydney time).
Nah man, I've made the decision to cancel all voting in the world. 6pm is fine you'll just beate votegeddon.