• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW's 50 Best ODI Cricketers of all time - 2017 Edition

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think NUFAN was confused by this statement.

I assume you mean our own votes as opposed to voting on others surveys? (I'll be here until about 6pm Sydney time).
Makes it sound like you're asking if he's going to close down the entire website tbh.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm heading to god's country (Queensland) this weekend so I'll start the countdown on Monday. Which means I can reopen voting until Sunday if anyone missed out.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ah ok, I think he was under the impression that nufan would release each individual list and we would be voting on which was the best.

I think.