• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWPL Teams

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Reckon we should have more than 16 players if we are going to have realistic injuries.

Maybe 17 or 18 man squads?
7 injuries in seven matches already in CPL.

The retired players specially getting injured a lot.

We may require bigger squads then for a long tournament.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
7 injuries in seven matches already in CPL.

The retired players specially getting injured a lot.

We may require bigger squads then for a long tournament.
I created my own injury sim so I could make certain players more likely to injured and up the frequency of them; Spark doesn't have that.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
18-man squads, then?
I think that should be fine.

I created my own injury sim so I could make certain players more likely to injured and up the frequency of them; Spark doesn't have that.
Oh!! I see.

But still he will have to use some sort of Simulator for injuries or the in game one .

And i think 16 member squad could be too small for that if we are going to have these injuries.
Some teams may suffer a lot if they get injuries to key players in certain positions,specially say if 2 bowlers get injured.

16 should be fine. I'm keen to get the draft completed.
17 or 18 will take around a couple of days more in any case than 16 ,so should not be a drag.

Just think if for a 16 team tourney ,we are going to have a realistic injury system then will require more than 16 players in the squad.