• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWisms that went out of fashion

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Voltman's penchant for older ladies.
Buddh being the hardest man about.
psxpro and stomach gags
Putting adjectives in italics, a la nibbs.
Fuller cutting off thumbs.
f00lins being junior Fuller.

Shady Slim

International Coach
****posting about a user in general if they get banned or leave falls out of vogue

haven't seen a windieweathers joke in ages just because he hasn't been here

cnerd123

likes this
****posting about a user in general if they get banned or leave falls out of vogue

haven't seen a windieweathers joke in ages just because he hasn't been here
I think the meme just isn't relevant anymore. People still bring up Blocky. When WI play a major series or when Narine starts doing something noteworthy I'm sure the WW references will return.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Can't be, surely? M00pheh doesn't follow him. Doesn't post enough about Windies cricket. Isn't funny.

I still have young pasag on Facey, dude seems to have become a regular human which is disturbing. How he could have evolved from that weird insomniac to a normie is mind blowing.
Yeah, the twitter link also posts a lot about Hawthorn, where as f00lins never had any interest in AFL.

Ran into Gelman at uni library a bit. Offered me access to some special computer lab, thought it was a bit dodgy ITBT.