• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Bar Charity Matches (End of Season 8)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, without a 50 through the whole dev league season in ODs, but I score one in the warm-ups before it and one in the charity game directly after. Ahh well, it was good fun doing a bit for charity and playing a game with the pressure off. MOTM for me was Neil - great bowling.

Looking forward to playing up the order tomorrow.

Dydl

International Debutant
Are the MOTM's going to be announced before next game?

Neil Pickup said:
Looking for Darren and Jamee to get through a good bit of bowling

At least I bowl once. Looking forward to the match!

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Team C:

Rose
Borcich
Hoy
Halsey
Robbins (wk) (c)
Towns
Crampton
Wilshere
Dauth
Blackman
Wilson

Bowling: Dauth and Crampton, Blackman, Wilshere, Towns, Rose

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Neil Pickup said:
You'll get a go behind the stumps. No promises about overs, though.

Well bowled Simon and Kears - the marmite comes to the rescue once again - and some top batting from Xav, Sean and little Jamee, too... will name the team for the second game shortly, everyone who missed out first time (there are only so many liberties one can take when Garven's the other skipper) will get a run...
3/44 lol!!!!!!
that must make the bowlers feel pretty bad :)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
He'll bowl what I tell him to... there are enough spinners in that XI. Anyway, ignore that team for the AvC game, use it for the AvD clash on Saturday.

AvC side, let's have some fun
*+NS Pickup (CW Black)
DM Kennett (CW Red)
NL Patrick (CW Blue)
DK Rai (CW Green)
DY Dubb-Lynch (CW Black)
JR Gray (CW Green)
SG Fitzsimmons (CW Blue)
T Mamesh (No Squad)
DA Kearsley (CW Black)
GKK Dobson (CW Red)
BJ Goff (CW Green)

Quasi-allrounders Rose and Fuller sit out... bowling order: Dubb-Lynch, Gray, Dobson, Goff, Mamesh, Fitzsimmons, Rai, Kearsley

Buddhmaster

International Captain
We can win this one boys. Happy to get a run, especially bowling. Hope I can show something to atleast work on. Btw, what am I down as bowling. Because it should me Left Medium(sortof fast)?

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Well, not much I can say about that game apart from bloody stoked to register double figures. Effectively opening after James got done for a first baller - hopefully that should shut the pesky Norwegian up :)

Good win boys, but it's all in good fun. Don't get too competitive about it all - go out and enjoy yaself.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Now on to the arduous task of converting Neil's fielding rating to a 'keeping rating without laughing too much. Exciting prospect.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Neil Pickup said:
He'll bowl what I tell him to... there are enough spinners in that XI. Anyway, ignore that team for the AvC game, use it for the AvD clash on Saturday.

AvC side, let's have some fun
*+NS Pickup (CW Black)
DM Kennett (CW Red)
NL Patrick (CW Blue)
DK Rai (CW Green)
DY Dubb-Lynch (CW Black)
JR Gray (CW Green)
SG Fitzsimmons (CW Blue)
T Mamesh (No Squad)
DA Kearsley (CW Black)
GKK Dobson (CW Red)
BJ Goff (CW Green)

Quasi-allrounders Rose and Fuller sit out... bowling order: Dubb-Lynch, Gray, Dobson, Goff, Mamesh, Fitzsimmons, Rai, Kearsley
ahhhh... last time I went up the order I made 60-odd! lets see that again :D

good luck team... we`ll need it :D :D nah, just go out there and have fun. should be a blast!

and yes simon, your 3-for made me feel like poo (brown and sticky).

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Sorry for the Delay, had problems accessing the net...

Batting XI (OD)
AC Loc (CW Black)
I Markus (CW Red)
BJ Goff (CW Green) *
MW DeSilva (CW Blue)
DA Kearsley (CW Black)
RJ Dauth (CW Red)
AP Chaulk (CW Black) +
A Feeney (CW Green)
JE Stedman (CW Red)
A Crampton (CW Blue)
SA Bennett (CW Red)

Kearsley and Stedman to open the bowling, Markus and Bennet to bowl with Goff and Feeney to share a few overs.
Chaulk will keep.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Game 2 lineup for squad B

S Bennett
AAA Collins
R Harris
S Bhatia
G Gooljar
C Thompson
A Garven*
RHEWS Cribb
I Markus
+P Young
H Moerk

12th: Cunningham
13th: Butler

Bowling order: Butler, Moerk, Garven, Markus, Cribb, Bennett

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Now on to the arduous task of converting Neil's fielding rating to a 'keeping rating without laughing too much. Exciting prospect.
Yes, we're approaching this game in the true spirit of charity!