• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Bar Charity Matches (End of Season 8)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Squad A
BJ Goff (CW Green)
XPA Rose (CW Green)
GKK Dobson (CW Red)
DA Kearsley (CW Black)
DY Dubb-Lynch (CW Black) +
SE Fuller (CW Blue)
SG Fitzsimmons (CW Blue)
JR Gray (CW Green)
NL Patrick (CW Blue)
DM Kennett (CW Red)
NS Pickup (CW Black) *

Bowling: Patrick and Kennett, Pickup, Fuller, Kearsley, Fitzsimmons, Rose

Don

State Vice-Captain
liam id love to continue playing patient innings.and trying to get big scores but if needed i wud "pelt bat like a madman" just to please all the kids

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Neil Pickup said:
Squad A
BJ Goff (CW Green)
XPA Rose (CW Green)
GKK Dobson (CW Red)
DA Kearsley (CW Black)
DY Dubb-Lynch (CW Black) +
SE Fuller (CW Blue)
SG Fitzsimmons (CW Blue)
JR Gray (CW Green)
NL Patrick (CW Blue)
DM Kennett (CW Red)
NS Pickup (CW Black) *

Bowling: Patrick and Kennett, Pickup, Fuller, Kearsley, Fitzsimmons, Rose
hehe me bowling :)
the fans love it!

Blaze

Banned
Loony BoB said:
You obviously weren't around for last season's charity matches. :D This kind of stuff is to be expected. ;)

Hey loony you said you wanted more players so i volenteered yet I don't see my name in any of the teams which is kool but i was just wandering if i would be playing any part at all in any of the matches.. either way its kool man

Loony BoB

International Captain
I think I just found out what happened - I added a couple of names on my work PC but then posted the teams from home using an incomplete list. :( My sincere apologies - You'll be playing in Squad D (Liam's team).

Squad D, revised listing
A Lezama (CW Green)
AP Chaulk (CW Black)
DJ Watt (CW Red)
DP Richards (CW Black)
GJA Armstrong (CW Green)
GN Nayak (CW Black)
JE Stedman (CW Red)
LA Camps (CW Blue) (captain)
MJC Currie (CW Blue)
MW DeSilva (CW Blue)
PR Sajith (CW Green)
T Loganathan (CW Blue)
TV Weber (CW Green)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Will I be bowling my ripping Left Arm spinners? I like to think of myself of a mix of Warne, Murali, Harbajan, Kumble, Waqar Younis and Glenn McGrath - in one, awesome left arm bowling package.

Loony BoB

International Captain
I like to think of myself as a McGrath, Warne, Tendulkar, Lara, Marshall, Hadlee, Bradman, Murali, Akhtar, Pollock, Gilchrist, Flower, Dravid, Rhodes, Headley, Sobers, Sutcliffe and a few other chaps - in one, awesome, ambidextrous batting bowling keeping fielding package.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Loony BoB said:
I like to think of myself as a McGrath, Warne, Tendulkar, Lara, Marshall, Hadlee, Bradman, Murali, Akhtar, Pollock, Gilchrist, Flower, Dravid, Rhodes, Headley, Sobers, Sutcliffe and a few other chaps - in one, awesome, ambidextrous batting bowling keeping fielding package.
...You forgot the fact that you also come with a small package of your own ;) :D

Loony BoB

International Captain
Yup! A box of CD's just arrived in the post today. ;) I'm sure that's what you meant. :D

Wait... how did you know? ¬_¬ *looks at his co-workers suspiciously*

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Loony BoB said:
Dev League XI - Confirmed batting order
*DP Towns
MW Wilson
RJ Dauth
GKK Dobson
DA Kearsley
MW DeSilva
+DY Dubb-Lynch
BC Cunningham
TV Weber
NS Hoy
TJ Demeza
12th Man: AAA Collins

Hoy and Demeza to open the bowling.
Yay! What an honour to open the bowling for the dev league side!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
thanks for letting me open Neil :)

opening the bowling alongside my bowling "idol" Kennett. i respect you heaps Dave :) wouldnt mind some batting tips either mate :D

lets have some fun boys!

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
marc71178 said:
Squad C Game 1:

Malone
Wilson
Dauth
Wilshere
Crampton (wk)
Towns
Robbins
Halsey
Hoy
Borcich
Demeza

Bowling:
Hoy and Borcich, Demeza, Robbins, Wilson, Halsey, Malone
Looking forward to taking the field with some players for the first time, very happy to be given the new ball in the game as well. Good luck everyone!