• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for the first week of Movember

Dravid

International Captain
Okay guys would like to know what you guys think. Should andmark win the AA award this week, or that krishna dude. I was seriously going to give it to Krishna, but that thread from andmark in the SD forum is making it tough for me.

BTW I change my opinion on the skull. That thread from andmark also made me laugh my ass off.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Dravid said:
Okay guys would like to know what you guys think. Should andmark win the AA award this week, or that krishna dude. I was seriously going to give it to Krishna, but that thread from andmark in the SD forum is making it tough for me.

BTW I change my opinion on the skull. That thread from andmark also made me laugh my ass off.
The skull is obviously mine IMO.

Dravid

International Captain
I'm sorry, but imo andmarks thread beats all of them. The best part is, he wasn't even trying to be funny.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Dravid said:
I'm sorry, but imo andmarks thread beats all of them. The best part is, he wasn't even trying to be funny.
It's more "sad" then funny. btw, how come no-one told him he can simply close threads he started by just deleting the original post...please someone tell him :D

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Dravid said:
That's irrelevant as a thread as it's not in the Cricket area.

Also the AA award isn't based on a single thread.