• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricketWeb Commentary

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Could I assume a Simon Hughes man-in-the-van analyst type role?

The hook would be that I was analysing Jono, rather than cricket.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Thanks to those who've agreed to listen and feedback today. All are Cricsim members so I've PM'd you over there to keep the link private. If anyone else wants to listen please let me know with a message. Test broadcast going out at 15:20 BST (1 hr 45 minutes from this post).

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I hate Russell as much as the next guy but he can be seriously quick when he's in decent rhythm; not sure comparing him to Behardien is really apt.

(didn't know where else to lodge my rebuttal :p )

Spark

Global Moderator
I hate Russell as much as the next guy but he can be seriously quick when he's in decent rhythm; not sure comparing him to Behardien is really apt.

(didn't know where else to lodge my rebuttal :p )
this is what skype is for

Howe_zat

Audio File
Message me if you're at all interested in helping to cover any sessions for the West Indies - England Test which starts on Monday, 15:00 BST. Particularly the evening sessions, which are from around 19:30 BST.

Shady Slim

International Coach
quoting from a skype message to make others aware:

messaging just to say i'll probably be able to do some commentary and seems it begins midnight my time; provided that it goes for eight hours just like the aus-ind tests then i'll probably be able to commentate the very last thirty minutes to an hour

Spark

Global Moderator
i should say, i can do any of the sessions on the first day. we'll see how it goes for the next few days.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Given there are CW match thread references and the odd in-joke, it'll probably always be primarily a CW thing. No real reason non-CWers can't listen to it as well though; it might even encourage some people sign up.