• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Forumer World Cup - Information and Discussion

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I(Swann) must add that I'd(Swann would) delegate all serious responsibility to whoever the team decide should have it but I(Swann) maintain control of team ethos, attitude and outlook.

Howe_zat

Audio File
My first act as captain is to drop Marcuss, as he is clearly a Shoaib Mailk-like conspirator to take the helm. Must be removed for the good of team morale.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I've made my decision, Jake it is. As your first act, give Marcuss a clip round the ear

Teja.

Global Moderator
Refuse to believe any other man can look quite as sax as Steve ftr. Obvious pick for the hottest cricketer of all-time.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Also I said the England player I mostly resemble is Steve Finn, so make of that what you will.
Most boring man alive *copyright Graeme Swann*
My first act as captain is to drop Marcuss, as he is clearly a Shoaib Mailk-like conspirator to take the helm. Must be removed for the good of team morale.
Nah, I've already said you can do all the serious stuff. Picking the team, field placements etc. Just what's better than a team captained by Swann? (Ignoring me here)

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Revised nz team - Raghav you are a late sign up so you have spot number 6 for now

1. Mike 5181 (RHB)+
2. StrawMan (LHB Very aggressive)
3. Hurricane (right hand bat)
4. NZT (right hand bat)
5. Athlai (RHB + Medium pace)
6. Raghav (RHB)
7. Somerset (Allrounder Right arm fast medium)
9. Voltman (right arm leg spin)
10. Heath (right arm fast)
11. Flem274* (leg break)
Need a Another fast medium pacer who can bat eight so that we don't have a long tail.[/QUOTE]

yep..thats okay

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Final nz team -

1. Mike 5181 (RHB)+
2. StrawMan (LHB Very aggressive)
3. Hurricane (right hand bat)
4. NZT (right hand bat)
5. Athlai (RHB + Medium pace)
6. Raghav (RHB)
7. Somerset (Allrounder Right arm fast medium)
8. James (Right arm Fast)
9. Voltman (right arm leg spin)
10. Heath (right arm fast)
11. Flem274* (leg break)[/QUOTE]

We have 11 now - thanks to James for slotting in at number 8.