• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Sportingchallen

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hi guys, thank you for your kind words you have said to me especially smalishah84. I have been thinking about my channel and you see I am currently in senoir school and I need to concentrate and study. For today onewards, once I finish my last 5 requests that will be all. I am retiring from Cricket Videos permanently. Although I might come back in 2 years time and reupload, but I don't see that happening. Eventually I will start uploading vlogs on my other channel. Wow, long message. I hope you all live long and prosperous lives. Goodbye

Bouncer

State Regular
Hi guys, thank you for your kind words you have said to me especially smalishah84. I have been thinking about my channel and you see I am currently in senoir school and I need to concentrate and study. For today onewards, once I finish my last 5 requests that will be all. I am retiring from Cricket Videos permanently. Although I might come back in 2 years time and reupload, but I don't see that happening. Eventually I will start uploading vlogs on my other channel. Wow, long message. I hope you all live long and prosperous lives. Goodbye
Hey dude....You have some good collection of NZ games, By any chance can you post extended H/L's from Sami's debut game in 2001? The test match that promised all cricket fan that sami was going to be a gun!

smash84

The Tiger King
Thanks for coming on here and giving us so much joy with all those cricketing videos. It was great to have you around.

All the best for the future buddy and may you also have a happy and prosperous life.

Sportingchallen

School Boy/Girl Captain
Thanks for coming on here and giving us so much joy with all those cricketing videos. It was great to have you around.

All the best for the future buddy and may you also have a happy and prosperous life.
No problem, thank you for being so awesome on cw and on YouTube. It was great to have you around as well. I have loved every minute of YouTube.

Sportingchallen

School Boy/Girl Captain

Really sorry for the late reply. Thank you Smalishah for making CW such a great place, keep up being awesome.