• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
You started a month ago and you've already got 3x as many 'channel' views than me. And I joined 3 years ago (2 days ago ;) ). Still got a while to catch up on video views but. :p

TumTum

Banned
Can't you somehow block him from seeing your videos? It sickens me to think that such a low form of life benefits from your awesome work...
Doubt it, you can view youtube videos without having to sign in.

But what you can do Rob is to delist all those videos, and only provide links on this site, that way only we can see those videos (or people that have a link to them). Not sure if you wanna go down that path though.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
You started a month ago and you've already got 3x as many 'channel' views than me. And I joined 3 years ago (2 days ago ;) ). Still got a while to catch up on video views but. :p
Interesting, so how does your total video count say over 2 million views when your individual videos dont add up to anywhere near that amount?

Ruckus

International Captain
Doubt it, you can view youtube videos without having to sign in.

But what you can do Rob is to delist all those videos, and only provide links on this site, that way only we can see those videos (or people that have a link to them). Not sure if you wanna go down that path though.
I think you can make your channel private too, but that's pretty harsh as well, and would probably end up being more effort adding everybody than putting up with some idiots comments.