• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member

smash84

The Tiger King
That was a brilliant, brilliant performance. Pakistan went on to win a test in Durban against Donald-Pollock-Devilliers just on back of this performance. Just went to check the scorecard of the match. Sad that Mahmood did not win MoM. It was recognized as one of top 10 test innings by Wisden 100.
wow..........didn't know that it was in the wisden top 10 innings

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeh, just saw that one myself. Dunno what that plonker (whoever he is) did to deserve a personal lesson with Benords but he's obviously not done a lot with that info. He's either extremely lucky or can clearly suck-start a Harley-Davidson.

Austerlitz

U19 Debutant
Awesome wasim vid rob,do u have that spell from wasim to australian batsmen,healy i think where he hit him twice on the groin /went right through him.I think healy described it as the fastest he had ever faced.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey, robelinda, any chance of digging out the ball with which Terry Alderman dismissed John Stephenson in the 2nd innings at the Oval in 1989? Bloody unbelievable ball, swung away before cutting back in. All the more unplayable, as I recall, because it followed a succession of outswingers.