• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Countries and T.V networks with the best cricket coverage...

chalky

International Debutant
Langeveldt said:
Supersport in South Africa rules as far as cricket and rugby are concerned! Followed by C4 in England..

Sky cover brilliantly well, but their commentators, save Foxy Fowler and David Lloyd aren't the best..
Does Peter Bacala still commentate for supersport.His commentry's were the funniest I have ever heard. :D

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Channel 9 is the best for sure, Channel 4 has come on nicely but now their finished, skysports used to good when i watched my 1st England away series to SA in 99 but since then Botham, Willis etc have gotten so boring :dry: thus they make sky's cricket coverage dullllllllllllll

Linda

International Vice-Captain
archie mac said:
It works out well for me to, as I can come home after work and watch a couple of hours from the WACA, though the Day Nighters finish a bit late :-O
Oh .. well, I meant because we never have the cricket running through The Price is Right and such. And English coverage starts at 5.30pm, just perfect.