• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CHICAGO - Anyone home !

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Does anyone of CW's regular members live in Chicago. I arrived here last night and will be around till Saturday. It might be fun to meet for a beer :)

I know this should be in OT but then many of the CC posters do not go to OT regularly so i thought CC was a better place for me ;)

Last edited:

Bouncer

State Regular
I am not there But have vistied chicago very often...so I can give you suggestions on where you can go to spend some time.

Lemme know if you need that!

PS: Chicago has the best desi food scene anywhere in US...the best!!!

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I am not there But have vistied chicago very often...so I can give you suggestions on where you can go to spend some time.

Lemme know if you need that!

PS: Chicago has the best desi food scene anywhere in US...the best!!!
Thanks for the offer but Indian food is the last of my problems. I am at home with son and daughter-in-law PLUS my wife is traveling with me. In fact I am looking forward to some home food after five weeks in Europe :)

gvenkat

State Captain
Does anyone of CW's regular members live in Chicago. I arrived here last night and will be around till Saturday. It might be fun to meet for a beer :)

I know this should be in OT but then many of the CC posters do not go to OT regularly so i thought CC was a better place for me ;)
I'm 5 hours from Chicago.in STL. But work is hectic this week.. How long you plan on staying?

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
You wont be wrong :)

Remember this ?
Oh yeah, that's right.

TBH, I regard you as my elderly Indian relative who pops in with comments of wisdom when needed. Like the calming sheltered bay of water in an ocean of insanity.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Wonder how high the correlation between SJS' block list and members who were eventually banned is.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Wonder how high the correlation between SJS' block list and members who were eventually banned is.
Hmmm, coincidence? Maybe SJS is an undercover Mod. Maybe that's how all the multi-accounts become discovered!

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Oh yeah, that's right.

TBH, I regard you as my elderly Indian relative who pops in with comments of wisdom when needed. Like the calming sheltered bay of water in an ocean of insanity.
Now thats whats called "over-spin" :)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Aye, about 50 miles out though. Afraid you've picked a bad time to leave though SJS. I'm working till Saturday morning (3rd shift yay) and could do a meet-up later that day but I assume you'd be getting ready to fly back?
No. Flying back on Sunday isn't a big deal. My son lives in Halsted North.