• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Black Caps Squad

Flem274*

123/5
Last time England lost 3 matches yet became World Champs, so group stages don't matter lol

And no one remembers that Xyz team lost matches in group stages , they only remember who was the winner

I am backing NZ to win the world cup, u guys can continue to fade :walkman:
Haha I think they'll remember if we pull it off because it feeds into the eternal underdog narrative, but I'd forgotten England's media machine pumped up the 2019 side to be more dominant than they were. Didnt they top pool play?

Sunil1z

International Regular
Haha I think they'll remember if we pull it off because it feeds into the eternal underdog narrative, but I'd forgotten England's media machine pumped up the 2019 side to be more dominant than they were. Didnt they top pool play?
3rd position

Flem274*

123/5
It's very hard to predict weather more than 3 days out unless there's a cyclone bearing down on you (and even then they can yeet off elsewhere).

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Let's be honest chaps if it does rain and we only get a point each & Pakistan go on to beat England and sneak through we'll have to fairly cop it & accept while we're a little unlucky ultimately we weren't quite good enough. Let's not forget we were somewhat fortunate in the end to reach the semis in 2019.