• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best test bowler who average >=30

Shady Slim

International Coach
flintoff not a bad shout but yasir shah surely deserves consideration too. something of a spin bowling james anderson or dave warner in that in his ideal conditions (which are very specific) there's next to nobody, ever, who's better at doing what he does

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Zaheer being better than Freddie is not an outrageous position, but I don't think people rate Flintoff solely on the 05 Ashes.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I remember Flintoff and Craig White bowling really really well without the numbers to show for it when England toured India in 2002 or something.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Lee, Ishant Sharma, Shakib, Lyon and Vettori in innings 1-3 or pre-injury all jump out at me. Feel Siddle, Harmison, Shah, Flintoff and Zeke are close though,

Calm_profit

State Vice-Captain
Don't get me wrong infact I was the one who mentioned Flintoff first,
Flintoff in his prime was very scary kinda like Donald but he didn't fulfilled his potential due to injuries and indiscipline.