• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best test bowler who average >=30

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is actually harder than picking the best bowlers of all time.

Lee, Srinath, Lyon, Harbhajan, Zaheer all stand out to me, but I find it hard to disagree with all the other names thrown up in this thread as well.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is actually harder than picking the best bowlers of all time.

Lee, Srinath, Lyon, Harbhajan, Zaheer all stand out to me, but I find it hard to disagree with all the other names thrown up in this thread as well.
Cricket doesn't exist outside of the Border-Gavaskar

tony p

First Class Debutant
Shakib Al Hasan for me.
210 wkts@31.20, add his batting average 39.69 for an unpredictable side in the Bangers, you have Mr Bangladesh.

That reminds me, Cricket Australia, what about bringing them out for a tour of Australia, not just the money spinner sides.

Naheed

School Boy/Girl Captain
Shakib Al Hasan for me.
210 wkts@31.20, add his batting average 39.69 for an unpredictable side in the Bangers, you have Mr Bangladesh.

That reminds me, Cricket Australia, what about bringing them out for a tour of Australia, not just the money spinner sides.
For me too, Shakib Al Hasan is the best bowler with a good average.
Shakib Al Hasan is without a doubt the biggest name to have emerged
from Bangladesh cricket circles.

Gob

International Coach
Talking about Lee, you can't help watching this and wondering how much better he could have been