• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Become a Cricket Web Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
hmmm - ducking the issue here - unfortunately my browser defies all attempts to allow me to upload an image confirming my suspicions but if anyone PM's me with an email address I will forward the evidence
Ahh I see, FFT = FredFerTang. Have no idea what the joke about your daughter is but unless your name is actually Malcolm then it's not the girl in my avatar. :p

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
There should be a special forum for us pillars of the community who have never been moderators or never been banned. There can't be many of us left.

Craig

World Traveller
Thanks to everyone who took the time to apply!

I'm pleased to announce that the following members have been successful and are joining the Moderator Team.

• Matt79
  • nightprowler10
  • Fusion
  • four_or_six
  • Somerset

Also like to thank Jamee999 and Mister Wright for their time as moderators who are moving on from the moderator team.
Dire :ph34r:

Craig

World Traveller
Well the plan was for pasag to completely take over CW and I take over PC, following which we'd join forces (since Muslims and Jews do well together generally) to create PlanetCricketWeb in order to become a giant. Now that saggers has taken early retirement, I'll have to do it all on my own, though this way I get to implement Shari'a law over all of PCW.

I need sleep.
Don't say revenge. Don't say revenge.

Uh... revenge?

That's it. I'm getting out of here.
This is payback for turning down John Howard's nomination.
:laugh:

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ahh I see, FFT = FredFerTang. Have no idea what the joke about your daughter is but unless your name is actually Malcolm then it's not the girl in my avatar. :p
No joke - its just that the young lady in your avatar bears a striking resemblance to my daughter - sadly for some reason I can't upload an image but NUFAN has seen the evidence and could see where I was coming from

DingDong

State Captain
i promise to burn effigies of all mods for not selecting you as a mod dingdong, ok?
yeah i would have probably been the best mod of all time but i didnt apply this time becuase i'm waaay too young to take on that so much responsibility. by the way u would have made a terrific mod.

ofcourse im willing to fill in for any mods who get fired or are away.

Sir Alex

Banned
yeah i would have probably been the best mod of all time but i didnt apply this time becuase i'm waaay too young to take on that so much responsibility. by the way u would have made a terrific mod.

:detective:

Flem274*

123/5
DingDong wuz robbed.

Beautiful. The forum needs more people like you mate. Breath of fresh air.

But...

Dastardly Phlegm wins again Dingers. Nyah!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.