• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of Cricketers - CW's Favorite Cricketer

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Thanks for running it Vimes, been very enjoyable

I think next we should do battle of the current cricketers, any takers?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Great job Hakon. Once again, thanks for running this. You run the battles like no one else does.

As Brumby said, Viv is probably not a favorite of mine in the sense that Tendulkar or Warne or cricketers of yesteryear like Miller and Bradman are. An unexpected winner (just my opinion) but I loved the battles. Great so see some one like Andy Flower reach so far.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Enjoyed voting and commenting throughout this battle and although I wouldn't have expected Sir Viv to have been the champion at the start of it, a worthy winner IMO for his cricketing contributions.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Not by most Favourite(or top 3) but Worthy Winner Indeed is Sir Viv.

Thanks Samuel Vimes for running this .Done a terrific job.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Didn't expect him to beat Lara tbh. Atleast it was close. Held sometime else, Lara could emerge the victor.