• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bangladesh in South Africa

Rant0r

International 12th Man
Kerry O'Keefe suggested the same thing; couldn't believe what I was hearing.

He's returned some pretty decent figures recently and he's an intelligent bowler but he really has nothing on Vettori at this stage - and I'm not even a huge fan of Vettori the bowler. You only need to watch the guy bowl a few overs to see that.
if nothing else vettori is probably the most intelligent spin bowler in the world, and the one who most effectively uses the more subtle variations of flight, dip and speed

Langeveldt

Soutie
Thats de Villiers first duck isn't it?
Yeah

I'm not happy with Amla walking off, although the umpire raised his finger when he saw him go off.. Yeah I know he is an honourable unflawed kind of character, but it's a team game and he could have put SA under the cosh by doing so.. Might not have been given out

kingkallis

International Coach
Yeah

I'm not happy with Amla walking off, although the umpire raised his finger when he saw him go off.. Yeah I know he is an honourable unflawed kind of character, but it's a team game and he could have put SA under the cosh by doing so.. Might not have been given out
Oh comon dont be silly! He is an honest man and will remain same!

He didnt know that AB will do a silly thing, this guy is so talented but he gifts his wicket away just like Gibbs!

Is this how SAF wanna win in Australia?

Rant0r

International 12th Man
would like to see shakib live though, might look that one up, one for the future.

and there's nothing wrong with walking, lets remember cricket was once a gentleman's game

Langeveldt

Soutie
Rant0r;1744134. and there's nothing wrong with walking said:
But it isn't any more, and if you are losing matches and money because the other team are not playing to the same protocol as you are, then something is wrong with your approach..

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Heh I was just thinking how stupid it was that SA were 50-1 odds on favourite when it was 100-2. I know Bangladesh are relatively crap and choke a lot, but they're going to win a big Test one day and it's easier for them to do that defending a total than chasing it.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Heh I was just thinking how stupid it was that SA were 50-1 odds on favourite when it was 100-2. I know Bangladesh are relatively crap and choke a lot, but they're going to win a big Test one day and it's easier for them to do that defending a total than chasing it.
And SA sometimes.... choke.