• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ban announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This just proves why soccer sucks tbh.

The sport breeds violence, verbal and physical.

Ban all soccer discussion on CW I reckon :ph34r:

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
nah it just shows that English soccer sucks...and that some members weren't aware that this trend was happening (England being poor)

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I'm not sure if my memory is playing tricks but I thought PhoenixFire was a moderator. I'm sure I remember the excitement in the Yorkshire Dales after he became the first 7 year old forum moderator on the web. Yet he doesn't have "Moderator" under his name.

Was Neville Cardus banned?

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
iirc it had something to do with the fact that he thought he'd be busy with exams and didn't have enough time to moderate.

Craig

World Traveller
This just proves why soccer sucks tbh.

The sport breeds violence, verbal and physical.

Ban all soccer discussion on CW I reckon :ph34r:
You'll be pushing for my ban once I mention a few stories I've heard of Nadal's preparation that what makes him so good.

Craig

World Traveller
Not surprising. I can't fault the guy's passion, and it being nice to talk about West Indies cricket, but you know, calling for Chanderpaul to be dropped (as likely as Bangladesh beating Australia in a Test by an innings and 134 runs), calling for unproven youngsters to be picked for the Test team, and having a "my team is better then your's" attitude got pretty tiresome.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
WTF? What for? This feels like 2006, except English rather than Australian posters are getting targeted.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What'd Morris do?
With flibberty gone too and Richard on a self-imposed exile and therefore not requiring a ban I would suggest it is probably a case of irrational (but understandable) prejudice against those who originate from the wrong side of the Pennines

Status
Not open for further replies.