• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ban announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Jokes aside, this is appalling. Makes me long for the days when CW was populated with intelligent and articulate posters, like Rodgie.

cover drive man

International Captain
See, you are trolling again. Cdm has said nothing to you yet you ask him to leave CW.
Thanks mate but he's edited the post to quote you, whether this was done on purpose or not I don't know.

Siralex the other day in the thread about jobs you said "There is no concept of doggy heaven in the bible." To gijoe after he had a joke. Blatantly looking to wind him up. I understand you are often baited as well but being friendly to people always helps. But I think it would be best if you stopped posting in this thread before it gets closed mate.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Thanks mate but he's edited the post to quote you, whether this was done on purpose or not I don't know.

Siralex the other day in the thread about jobs you said "There is no concept of doggy heaven in the bible." To gijoe after he had a joke. Blatantly looking to wind him up. I understand you are often baited as well but being friendly to people always helps. But I think it would be best if you stopped posting in this thread before it gets closed mate.
That wasn't me cdm. Check again. No offence taken though. Yeah, I think its best if I stop posting here now too. Cheers.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Log back in and as Ron Burgundy would say "Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast."

We obviously need some sport (or anything really) to talk about

Status
Not open for further replies.