• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aw no.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Twatto gives us a chance to make fun of him every match he plays. It's awesome.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i would perhaps give money to roblinda if he went through all of Watson's dismissals and took a screencap of his face after it happened. would be so great.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
What did Clarke say when he got caught behind in the second innings. Might have just been a 'no!' though

Burgey

Watson's cry of anguish was very G rated. Like Australia's performances, frankly.

Much more appropriate, and quiet, than one I let fly when I top edged a pull shot in a NSW v Qld Bar match one time, in front of a lot of appellate court judges and a very genteel, small and quiet crowd.

morgieb

Watson's cry of anguish was very G rated. Like Australia's performances, frankly.

Much more appropriate, and quiet, than one I let fly when I top edged a pull shot in a NSW v Qld Bar match one time, in front of a lot of appellate court judges and a very genteel, small and quiet crowd.
Yeah but barrister's don't always have the cleanest mouth's.......

And the G-rated comparison.... :laugh: