• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian test selection 2020/21

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
So anyone that is not in the country to watch their first class matches should never select test teams on a global cricket forum. Got it.
If it helps weed out casuals like you, I would be all for such a rule

And besides you could find a way to get the Shield streams over there if you actually really wanted to

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lol you just get a kick out of being a snobby **** for no reason. Get an actual personality.

TheJediBrah

If it helps weed out casuals like you, I would be all for such a rule

And besides you could find a way to get the Shield streams over there if you actually really wanted to
Hey man, you seem a bit off lately. But more grumpy than usual. Hope everything is ok srs. You're a great part of this forum and your knowledge of SA cricket and the Shield in general is priceless. I can imagine why people like me and AT talking **** pisses you off, I apologise in advance for every time I do it in the future.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey man, you seem a bit off lately. But more grumpy than usual. Hope everything is ok srs. You're a great part of this forum and your knowledge of SA cricket and the Shield in general is priceless. I can imagine why people like me and AT talking **** pisses you off, I apologise in advance for every time I do it in the future.
My reaction may have been unnessecarily rude in hindsight, but not judging a player if you haven't actually seen them in action yourself is 100% a hill I am willing to die on

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
You can get adequate info on who’s going well in domestic cricket without watching every Shield game live to comment a selection opinion on a cricket forum lol

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
You can get adequate info on who’s going well in domestic cricket without watching every Shield game live to comment a selection opinion on a cricket forum lol
There is a major difference between not every game and not even one

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Scorecards, match reports, highlights and articles can give you an adequate picture.

Burgey

What’s going on in here? Seeing Australian posters argue among themselves is awful. Save it for winding up people who support other countries ffs

Gob

International Coach
I feel like a kid in the divorce case. I like both TJB and GAS but they just hate each other ?