• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian test selection 2020/21

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hey man, you seem a bit off lately. But more grumpy than usual. Hope everything is ok srs. You're a great part of this forum and your knowledge of SA cricket and the Shield in general is priceless. I can imagine why people like me and AT talking **** pisses you off, I apologise in advance for every time I do it in the future.
I hope you get off your period soon, Shane. Stinking up the joint.

Last edited:

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
lol I'm like the only one not even involved in this argument, and I don't hate GAS at all. Good bloke.
Honestly, contrary to popular I really do not dislike you at all. Am no fan of the edgelordism but you are most certainly no blow in who goes completely AWOL when things don't fit their absurdly blinkered narrative

trundler

Honestly, contrary to popular I really do not dislike you at all. Am no fan of the edgelordism but you are most certainly no blow in who goes completely AWOL when things don't fit their absurdly blinkered narrative
Haha, get ****ed you snobby little ****. Congratulations, you've caught me. I have been backed by the Richardson Syndicate. Just plainly untrue.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, get ****ed you snobby little ****. Congratulations, you've caught me. I have been backed by the Richardson Syndicate. Just plainly untrue.
Jhye is a beast. But you jumped on the bandwagon because of his performance against a Sri Lankan team that you yourself have said more than once wickets against are irrelevant. You are just blatantly just cherry picking only what you want to believe, no amount of dummy spitting will make your take anything less than utter nonsense

trundler

Don't care about any of that but I do hope you see that this self-anointed Scholar of Cricket shtick you've got going where you respond to everything with a massive chip on your shoulder is ****ing tiresome and unbelievably cringe.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't care about any of that but I do hope you see that this self-anointed Scholar of Cricket shtick you've got going where you respond to everything with a massive chip on your shoulder is ****ing tiresome and unbelievably cringe.
You were blatantly making things up and got shown up on it, everything else since from you has just been nothing but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I like the look of Jhye Richardson in the limited amount I’ve seen of him and I think he’s a good test prospect.

Am I ok to say that considering I’ve only seen brief bits of his bowling?

trundler

You were blatantly making things up and got shown up on it, everything else since from you has just been nothing but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh
Nah, I found you insufferable because you're an insecure little twerp who needs to constantly be patted on the back. It was always there but you've been especially grim the past few days. Settle down.