• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian off season domestic 2012/13

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well if anything is going to tighten his technique, playing at the Gabba will.
I don't really think he has a "loose" technique though; if anything he just needs to work on his footwork to allow him to play attacking shots off a wider variety of lengths. I don't think playing half his games on decks that make driving early a really bad option will really develop his game a lot; if he learns how to commit his footwork to the drive then the fishing problem will take care of itself.

brockley

International Captain
According to the New Zealand Herald Lehman is a candidate for the NZ job, be funny if he gets it,and Khaji moves up to Queensland only to find out Lehman no longer the coach,if i knew him i'd give him a call.:laugh:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
that happens to be a statement that won't be used much if justin langer takes over btw

brockley

International Captain
If thats the case why didn't he take the WA job taken by lachlan Stevens,i doubt he would be interested in QLD.A foreign coaching spot maybe,even Somerset a maybe.

howardj

International Coach
Why would you move to the Gabba Greentop!

It is actually a Green Top for Shield games, as distinct from Tests