• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian domestic season 2021/22

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I must admit I thought Can Do Sandhu was finished at FC level, but to his credit he has taken the oppurtunity and seized it

Kinda ironic it is with Queensland too, as I have always believed his struggles started after Chris Lynn took him apart in that BBL game at Spotless that time

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
****, that ground looks so much like the magnificent Ted Burge Sportsground in Sydney - AKA the Wembley of the West, but I gather you're interstate?

Chubb

International Regular
****, that ground looks so much like the magnificent Ted Burge Sportsground in Sydney - AKA the Wembley of the West, but I gather you're interstate?
West Footscray.

Lawford plays as a pro for Yarraville Club which is not Yarraville Cricket Club, piece of west Melbourne cricket trivia for you there.

Burgey

What an indictment the summer is set up in such a way that there hasn't been a post in here since November 30.

Anyway, Tim Ward 99 not out in the Second XI game for Tassie vs NSW Metro. Good tune up for the Shield matches starting next week.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Hundred up for Wardy.

In other news, Jake Doran is still pish.
Young lad Bryce street is also in good form, 4 hundreds in his past 4 shield/second xi games, hopefully he can beast the back end of the shield and put his hand up.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Love how Head will be playing for the SACAs in tomorrows Shield game. Wayyyyyyyy more important than some random JAMT20I series

Ward with over a hundred more runs than anyone else in the Tassie seconds lineup, decent days work, that

In other seconds news, interesting to see Hanno Jacobs pop up in the ACT team there. Looked like a decent prospect as a South Australia u19 rep a couple of years back, played a few games for Sturt around that time. Then he moved to Canberra to study and I kinda forgot about him, apparently been gunning it at club level over there and now he gets a 2nd XI dayboo

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In other seconds news, interesting to see Hanno Jacobs pop up in the ACT team there. Looked like a decent prospect as a South Australia u19 rep a couple of years back, played a few games for Sturt around that time. Then he moved to Canberra to study and I kinda forgot about him, apparently been gunning it at club level over there and now he gets a 2nd XI dayboo
His Canberra grade figures are nothing remarkable (averaging mid-20s with the ball), his Sydney and rep figures are significantly better though.

I see Greg West also playing.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
His Canberra grade figures are nothing remarkable (averaging mid-20s with the ball), his Sydney and rep figures are significantly better though.

I see Greg West also playing.
Ahh I see, almost a touch surprised at that tbh. Hasn't have a great time of it in this game so far, but still it's good to see him around

Will forever mainly remember West just for Micheal Hill having a sook about him

Last edited:

Burgey

Can’t see the point of picking Joel Davies to bat eight for nsw metro. Odd decision tbh

Kraken

International 12th Man
Can’t see the point of picking Joel Davies to bat eight for nsw metro. Odd decision tbh
yeah it’s dumb, especially considering he’s comfortably a better bat than a few listed ahead of him. Then again, he got a golden