• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian domestic season 2021/22

Shady Slim

International Coach
Probably the closest would be Nick Larkin, I guess. Maybe he’d be slightly better but is that enough of an upgrade to be worth it? Dunno.

Hackney has actually been really well performed in Grade Cricket too, whereas Sangha and Kerr are coming off excellent BBL seasons, so apart from maybe Edwards the selections themselves make sense. But it really reeks of putting Pathways over what makes the most sense for the team.
hackney's one who's been tipped for higher things for a while now too so i suppose they figured now is as good a time as any to blood him

certain others though are proven tubers though so what can ya say

Kraken

International 12th Man
Couple of decent players playing in that 2nd 11 game for nsw, however the leading run scorer (and wicket taker too ffs) in first grade wasn’t in the squad, but then again he’s not young 20s

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, those are insanely good numbers

Must say his bowling looks very medium paced though, although I do rate the Franky Worrall lite run up he has

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know having Patterson & Henriques unavailable doesn’t help, but surely Hughes being the only one scoring runs should be a sign for NSW to change strategy? I don’t know who’s scoring runs at the next level down but whatever NSW is doing with the bat isn’t working.

EDIT: That said the bowling did dismiss a strong Top 4 relatively cheaply so the pitch might be doing something.
What NSW has been doing for the last 7 years hasn't been working in terms of establishing new batters, and they've tried a mixture of it all.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeez Victoria having quite a collapse vs SA. 2/130 to 9/240.

You love to see it.