• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian domestic season 2021/22

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lol imagine what a nightmare scenario it would be for every Australian cricket supporter if Harris AND Handscomb we’re recalled to the test side.

I just had a little vommy in my mouth even typing the words
Would need to consult Sultan of Swing, Wasim Akram, because that would put us in Dire Straits

Shri

Mr. Glass
smith was on sleeping pills ?

depending on how much he was using, i'd believe that he didn't know what was going on because he wouldn't have registered most things happening around him. hope he's better now and has better coping techniques than back then

TheJediBrah

Jack Edwards looks so ****. I don't even know what some of these defensive shots are supposed to be

Cool Howie

Cricket Spectator
Wtf is Jason Sangha doing, another s*** match.

Is he a mad player at grade cricket or something? He never does anything at this level.

morgieb

Wtf is Jason Sangha doing, another s*** match.

Is he a mad player at grade cricket or something? He never does anything at this level.
That’s why CW is so negative about them. They haven’t even given a great reason to be selected. It’d be one thing if they had good Futures + Grade records (I think that’s the case for Gilkes and Hearne?), but they don’t.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
From memory Sangha has an fairly decent grade record, but certainly not enough to justify the level of faith shown in him by NSW at times

I think a lot of the hype came from that ton against England in the pre Ashes tour game, but I think that innings is a bit overrated imo. Was helped considerably by the Mason Crane pie cart being well and truly open for business

Spikey

cant be bothered getting the calculator out, but I do believe Sangha's NSW average is slightly ahead of Patterson and Hughes since the start of last season

TheJediBrah

Anyon watch Sully for the Bananabenders ?

He didn't bowl many overs.

How did he look ?
Didn't bowl many overs because there was not much in it for the quicks. Sully looked ok I guess, but well and truly the least dangerous seamer on either side IMO. Generates some decent pace though.

Marnus bowled trash, quelling any thoughts that he's developed into anything more than a genuine part-timer. Kuhnemann deserved every wicket he got after how he toiled that game at KRO for no reward.

Smudge80

Cricket Spectator
NSW management being shown up for the idiots they are by releasing Nick Larkin and Daniel Solway and replacing them with players who didn't even 1% of the ability those two do. Masterstroke (not)!

Spikey

yeah Nick Larkin and Daniel Solway is exactly what that team needs...

you could at least say well Hunt and Ward have scored some runs, NSW shouldn't have let those guys slip. but of course the problem there is that the games wasted on Larkin in particular would need to be acknowledged