• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian domestic season 2021/22

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Renshaw has the same footwork issue that he had when he first appeared on the scene

Has to be mental as it’s obvious

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is this a 50 over game? Queensland batting as if it's a 30 over game

Also I hate the Tassie colours. Way too much red

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I must have missed the story earlier in the year where it turned out Aaron Summers and Rolf Harris have something in common.

Good god

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Who ever would thought that bev show guy isn't the biggest creep to be assosciated with the Hurricanes?

Seriously though, throw the book at the ****

Burgey

Holy ****.

Also holy ****. NSW picking something approaching a balanced side.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Really hard work for Seymour, but fair play he's fought hard and deserves a 50.
Looked all at sea earlier on in the day, but to his credit he stuck it out rather well. I like Seymour tbh, always good to see a grade beast selected instead of the latest GChappell approved foetus off the production line

Chubb

International Regular
Looked all at sea earlier on in the day, but to his credit he stuck it out rather well. I like Seymour tbh, always good to see a grade beast selected instead of the latest GChappell approved foetus off the production line
He looked really troubled in the last game as well, but he's obviously got a lot of fortitude. First ball I saw properly today he got cracked in the ribs by Abbott but got on with it.

Burgey

CA has kicked so many own goals this past ten years or so, I won’t be surprised if they go with this.

what’s the story with Copeland’s injury btw?

Burgey

Think of the great players who’ve batted in the top order for nsw over the years. Trumper, Bradman, Harvey, Simpson, Walters, Border, the Waughs, Taylor, Slater, Clarke, Smith, Warner.

And now? Mathew Gilkes and Jason Sangha. What a ****ing disgrace.

morgieb

Something's gone dramatically wrong with NSW's development. No-one younger than Cummins has even looked FC standard, let alone Test. Closest would've been Solway.....