• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian domestic season 2021/22

Spark

Global Moderator
Isn’t Bryce Street meant to be The Next Thing re: openers? I do suspect Wyllie will play for Aus one day but that’s still 3-4 years down the track

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Isn’t Bryce Street meant to be The Next Thing re: openers? I do suspect Wyllie will play for Aus one day but that’s still 3-4 years down the track
You need two though.

When the current options are 35 year olds in Warner and Khawaja and Marcus Harris, it's a concern short-term if Pucovski can't find a way to stop getting concussed whenever he blows his nose.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Hunt and street are the two best options, both are a Harris 2019 esque season off being fully ready.

tony p

First Class Debutant
It looks like Pucovski was hit by a soccer ball in the pre morning warm up. How the bloody hell does that happen.

At least if it was with a cricket ball in the nets or something you could say, "That's part of the game".

Shady Slim

International Coach
It looks like Pucovski was hit by a soccer ball in the pre morning warm up. How the bloody hell does that happen.

At least if it was with a cricket ball in the nets or something you could say, "That's part of the game".
this is the thing with it though right? he is a magnet for these sorts of things

there are only so many times "aberration" style events can happen to one man before they're no longer aberrations

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've kicked the soccer ball into people's faces in the warm up multiple times

through a vortex into a guy's dick once too

Spark

Global Moderator
Once you've had that many concussions, it becomes a lot easier to get another one. A blow that would barely register to most people will be too much for him.

He needs to pack it in.