• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2020/21

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Dermo Sabba Abbott again the NSW hero with both bat and ball. A test call up beckons.
This but unironically. I will never really really care about his batting in red ball cricket but the bloke is a seriously good bowler who I'd be happy to see play Tests if there were a few injuries.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
he'll probably end up in the test squad as they seem to enjoy making him sit on the reserves bench

ajdude

International Coach
Yeah, but was in Barbados not Australia and their opening partnership was 382 so 2nd double was scored after partnership broken...

...so going for first time both openers scored 200 in an unbroken partnership in Australia ;)

tony p

First Class Debutant
Is it possible that Cricket Australia can take away S.A.'s first-class status, they aren't much cop, they would give Nottinghamshire a good match at present, one of them would definitely get a win.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Feel for GAS at this moment.

Also cricinfo can do with updating Bryce Street's profile about now.
I was off doing other things most of yesterday so was spared the worst of the carnage, but it never ceases to astound me how South Australia can continue to plumb new depths of incompetence

Well done to Harris and Pucovski, but ultimately these runs should be taken with a hefty dose of context

Agreed fully on the second point, Street is a good example on how dire cricinfo can be regarding having the player imformation there

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
It's against a **** sa attack but jeez what an innings from pucovski, first game as an opener after all the mental battles he's had and just makes a double. Hopefully he gets his **** together, would be a travesty if he never played for aus.