• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2017/18

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Paris is back bowling apparently. New stadium looking alright, hopefully the interior paint job is yet to come.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Apparently it’s similar dimensions to the mcg, so pretty short straight but big square of the wicket.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Can someone remind me the name of the spinner who played Big Bash for the Stars last year. He wears glasses.

brockley

International Captain
Dunno.
Was 1 the it was named I think.
Shame the best allrounders and batsmen were left out.
Mackenzie Harvey doubled Waugh's average.

Burgey

Davies is a gun. Loads of potential. Same with his younger brother, we've got him on Tuesday at Greenies at Manly Oval. Hoping he goes early.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Thanks mate, I wonder how hes performed this year, Jack do you know?

Would be pretty interesting to come up with a BBL (or Aussie domestic T20)most surprising/least known XI.
Been travelling OK, had a tough start to the year but has been good since the T20s started in mid-November.

Burgey

In other news, Parra three from three and top of the Green Shield ya le heading into the Xmas break.