• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Offseason 2011

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
trying to be the best team in the world has been our goal since 2005. how bout that.

ajdude

International Coach
So what does this mean for Nielsen? I didn't quite get that about the different head coach stuff

Spark

Global Moderator
So what does this mean for Nielsen? I didn't quite get that about the different head coach stuff
The main difference as far as I can see is that he's now a selector too.

Captain being involved in selection... hmm.

EDIT: Gerrard Whateley gets first question and surprise surprise what he asks :laugh:!

Spikey

chappell either national talent manager or selector is what I gathered from that

Jayzamann

International Regular
Or that he really wasn't supposed to be sticking his nose into selections but has been doing so anyway.

WAC

Top_Cat

captain and coach now on the selection panel (if i heard that right)
hah, the problems inherent with the coach being on the selection panel were why Simpson was removed as coach/selector i.e. they can't help but play favourites.

Good call, Argus.