• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia joins Zimbabwe

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
6th consecutive loss in India. Is there any other nation (barring Bangerz/Zimboks) with a worse record touring?

Also Aus's last 11 tests in India. Drawn 2. Lost 9.

Last edited:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Sandhu.

I never thought he looked that spectacular, TBH, but he's had a knack of picking up bags of wickets at the back-end of the domestic season.

Some people calling him an Ashes bolter; definitely going to be doing a lot of Aus A duty.

smash84

The Tiger King
6th consecutive loss in India. Is there any other nation (barring Bangerz/Zimboks) with a worse record touring?

Pakistan when visiting Australia.

Have been whitewashed in every series down under since 1999 and have never won a series in Australia. Now might be a good chance actually :p

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sandhu.

I never thought he looked that spectacular, TBH, but he's had a knack of picking up bags of wickets at the back-end of the domestic season.

Some people calling him an Ashes bolter; definitely going to be doing a lot of Aus A duty.
Looks incredibly raw to me without being particularly quick

Be very fortunate to be picked for Aus A as there are a lot of more deserving candidates

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Tendulkar averages less than Ponting again with B/Z removed. People are crying all over.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Why you doing this man? FFS just enjoy a 4-0 series win and some good news for Indian cricket for once, instead of trolling.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think we first need to establish whether the Crows loss the other day was because of doping Demons. I think possibly.