• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ATVG Draft

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
did we establish a minimum batting average for a bowler to be considered an all-rounder or not? Like the inverse of the 1WPM rule

Tate's was 25, so should we say 28?

Shri

Mr. Glass
Sorry had one of those days where I was not interested in anything but staring at the ceiling. Will catch up now.

Shri

Mr. Glass
did we establish a minimum batting average for a bowler to be considered an all-rounder or not? Like the inverse of the 1WPM rule

Tate's was 25, so should we say 28?
No all rounders who average over 40 with the bat or under 30 with the ball
tate averages under 30 with the ball with 155 test wickets

not allowed

Shri

Mr. Glass
It's that time again. Today I'll taken an opener Glenn Turner (NZ, ave 44.64).

A query for the organiser regarding the rule "You can pick once every 24 hours from the time you picked."

I have been picking at or shortly after this time each day. On Thursday I will be playing golf at this time so I will be picking a little later. Are subsequent picks made 24 hours after my Thursday time or do I revert to my 'regular' time?
If you pick a player at 11 am on some day, you can pick after 11 am the next day, any time you want for the next 24 hours.