• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ATVG Draft

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
V Trumper
Inzaman
M. Rahim +
Sylvester Clarke
N. Wagner

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Teuton - Andy Roberts, Ben Stokes, Mahela Jayawardene, Trent Boult, Hanif Mohammad
trundler - Clem Hill, Neil Harvey, Shoaib Akhtar, Wes Hall, Michael Slater
ataraxia - Maurice Tate, WG Grace
honestbharani - Shakib Al Hasan, Andrew Flintoff, Shane Watson, Chris Gayle, Wasim Raja
Line and Length - Bob Willis, Brian McMillan, Glenn Turner, MS Dhoni, Thilan Samaraweera
Flem - Heath Streak, Tamim Iqbal, Sanath Jayasuriya, Ross Taylor
Fuller Pilch - Victor Trumper, Mushfiqur Rahim, Inzamam-ul-Haq, Neil Wagner, Sylvester Clarke
Coronis - Alan Knott, James Andersen, Rangana Herath, Stan McCabe
Kingkallis - Gordon Greenidge, John Snow, Jeff Thomson, Jack Gregory
aussie tragic - Martin Crowe, Mark Boucher, Chaminda Vaas, Desmond Haynes, Mitchell Johnson
mr_mister - Graham Gooch, Harold Larwood, Anil Kumble, Roy Fredericks, Rohan kanhai

Last edited:

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Both of my favourite underrated-by-his-averages-early-master-for-his-nation openers Hanif and Turner have been taken so I'll take Michael Slater

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Trundler did say "underrated-by-his-averages-early-master-for-his notion". Both Turner and Hanif stood head and shoulders above their nation's other bats while Slater was one of many.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Interesting reading about Zaheer that at 37 he was averaging 48. In his last 3 mini-series his average dropped to 44's as he made only 47 runs in his last 6 Tests.

Like Viv and Ponting he probably should have retired earlier before his reflexes went?

Flem274*

123/5
jeff thomson

edit - ****

craig mcdermott

sanath jayasuriya
tamim iqbal
-
ross taylor
-
-
-
heath streak
-
-
craig mcdermott

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Can I pick a player who has batted both in the middle order and opened but averages a touch above 45?

I will be picking him as a middle order batsman in my team.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
V Trumper
Inzaman
M. Rahim +
Sylvester Clarke
S. Broad
N. Wagner