• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ATG Draft - Batting Averages

watson

Banned
Bhagwath Chandrasekhar with a superb batting average of 4.07.

Haven't had too much time to think about it, but getting rid of the <5.00 category early must be a good thing.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can we please not have set average bounds for each round. Makes it so boring. Just let anyone chose whichever bracket they want to chose from at any point.

watson

Banned
Can we please not have set average bounds for each round. Makes it so boring. Just let anyone chose whichever bracket they want to chose from at any point.
I don't think we have to pick in any specific order. It's just that I wanted to get <5.00 out the way.

AldoRaine18

State Vice-Captain
i don't have an issue so provided we get no objections by the time your turn rolls around sure, but no more after that
I missed the post where you closed the signups, my bad. Seems like you have the right number at the moment so I'll join the next one no worries. Good luck.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Alf Valentine (4.70)
5.01-10.00
10.01-15.00
15.01-20.00
20.01-25.00
25.01-30.00
30.01-35.00
35.01-40.00
40.01-45.00
45.01-50.00
>50.01

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sydney Barnes (8.06)

Edit:

Actually,if it's alright, since no one has picked yet ,I'm going to change my vote to Imran Khan (35-40) bracket.

Last edited: