• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Astounding Catch - Bevan Small 'assists' Michael Mason

Flem274*

123/5
Nah, nowhere near as good. Small has taken the ball outside the field of play, after sizing it all up and never actually touched the ball with his feet on the ground. Bloody awesome.

Last year tried to do something similar myself at our home ground, except the ball was a bit too high, jumped up to try and grab it and landed on top of the fence, momentum took me backwards and knocked myself out. :cool:
:laugh:WAG

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Absolutely amazing catch, saw it live on TV and was hoping there'd be a topic of some sort to bring it to CW's attention. I loved the Mathews/Mahela catch a few months ago but this takes teamwork to grab an impossible boundary catch to a completely new level. I guess the only ironic thing about Bevan Small being involved in such an amazing dismissal is that I don't think hes appeared in CD's playing XI this season!

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Nope, and he was back to the A tournament the next day. Bet he was a hit there..took 4-for the next day too.

You just know if this was in an Australian classic catch competition and it went against a regulation slip catch to Ponting, Ricky would win it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
This made it to Sky Sports News here in the UK today, if anyone is interested