• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Associates ODI draft

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
I was actually keen to see @Migara in this. Interested in which historical Sri Lankan players he'd select.
Mahadevan Sathasivam, as good as Tikolo if not better,
FC de Saram, who was a fine batsman, and only one of few batsmen who took Clarrie Grimmet to the cleaners
CI Ginasekara, once again a swashbuckling batsman, this time climbing on to Lindsay Kline
Finally "Banduwood", who bowled identical to Underwood, may be touch slower, but lot savage with the revs on the ball.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Mahadevan Sathasivam, as good as Tikolo if not better,
FC de Saram, who was a fine batsman, and only one of few batsmen who took Clarrie Grimmet to the cleaners
CI Ginasekara, once again a swashbuckling batsman, this time climbing on to Lindsay Kline
Finally "Banduwood", who bowled identical to Underwood, may be touch slower, but lot savage with the revs on the ball.
@Migara will you be able to take up FP's team and play?

Teuton

International Captain
Round 1
JOJOXIArjuna Ranatunga
CricAddictAndy Flower
HeathDavisSpeedRyan ten Doeschate
Magrat GarlickEoin Morgan
PothasRashid Khan
ataraxiaSteve Tikolo
BitmapMohammad Nabi
Line and LengthPaul Stirling
mr_misterRoy Dias
TeutonMujeeb ur Rahman
Anil1405Dave Houghton
Round 2
Anil1405Duncan Fletcher
TeutonKyle Coetzer
mr_misterEddo Brandes
Line and LengthSimi Singh
BitmapKevin O'Brien
ataraxiaEd Joyce
PothasRusty Theron
Magrat GarlickTom Cooper
HeathDavisSpeedAnshy Rath
CricAddictThomas Odoyo
JOJOXIAlistair Campbell
Round 3
anil1405Hamid Hassan
TeutonRahmat Shah
mr_misterBoyd Rankin
Line and LengthMohammad Shahzad
BitmapAlex Cusack
ataraxiaAshantha de Mel
PothasSandeep Lamichhane
Magrat Garlick
HeathDavisSpeed
CricAddict
JOJOXI
Round 4
mr_mister
Magrat Garlick
Line and Length
Bitmap
ataraxia
anil1405
HeathDavisSpeed
JOJOXI
Teuton
Pothas
CricAddict
Round 5
CricAddict
Pothas
Teuton
JOJOXI
HeathDavisSpeed
anil1405
ataraxia
Bitmap
Line and Length
Magrat Garlick
mr_mister

Teuton

International Captain
Why is round 4 not the reverse of round 3?
I mentioned at the start of the draft that to compensate for the first few pickers having access to the small group of top players, R3 would be a repeat of R2, (and reverse of R1 of course). Then the alternating round pairs will begin with R4, with random draws in Rounds 6, 8 and 10.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
All picks in round 1 are actually good according to me. The draw has been quite unfair on me with me having to pick almost last in 3 consecutive rounds. I don't think that's fair especially in the initial rounds.