• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Asian all-time Draft thread

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
**** it why not.

15 names is a lot but I don't care! The West Indies one had us picking people like Kenny Benjamin and that was fine. This will force us to get super creative

So yeah anyway you're last in this round DriveClub

But no more.

mr_mister

So you'll be pick 1 in round 2 lol. Every second round is randomised and every other second round is reversed if that makes sense

smash84

The Tiger King
lol, Imran was likely to be the first pick. Can't believe Redhill missed the bus on this one where he pointed out that all the good fast bowlers will get picked first up :laugh:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Zinzan can have Imran. I wanted Wasim anyway.

J_C is up.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Zinzan can have Imran. I wanted Wasim anyway.
Yeah I wasn't overly bothered either way out of those two. There's a decent argument Wasim was the slightly better of the two bowlers and with such a premium on fast bowlers as opposed to batsmen and allrounders in this draft, I think they're pretty damn even & obviously the first two to go.

Last edited:

Zinzan

It is, Red Hill didn't know when it was starting. Sorry Zin
Not that I care on this occasion, but you really should state that sort of thing up-front. I've never known it to 'usually be double-time' first pick as OS stated.

mr_mister

You just couldn't let it go could you

No **** I should state it up-front, I just forgot this time. Look at the last 10 draft threads I made though and you'll see it there

Shady Slim

International Coach
so there are no asian associates yeah?

i know that like the only player worth considering is shahzad (or shapoor if you need a seamer as your last pick idk) but still

mr_mister

How about we include Afghanistan too. I see no drama with including them. Few handy pacers there too

Zinzan

You just couldn't let it go could you

No **** I should state it up-front, I just forgot this time. Look at the last 10 draft threads I made though and you'll see it there
Lol, you gotta be the most sensitive-to-feedback draft-manager/thread-starter in all history :p

You got all prickly & defensive with my feedback last draft too, yet started this one with a 'promise to run it better' comment which I can only assume was a concession of sorts.