• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashwin and Jadeja ranked no 1 and 2 test bowlers.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Why are you even on CW when you are on vacation? :) I am assuming Mrs. Burgey is a lot more lenient at tolerating "discussing cricket crap on the internet" than Mrs. Bharani. :p

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
TOTAB is a man's man. Ruggedly handsome. Look at the prepubescent bloke you have as your avatar.

Call back when your balls drop.
And I'll bet AB doesn't drink ****tails cos real men don't drink ****tails........just saying.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Look, I don't know that you can comment on the Australian definition of a bloke's bloke.

In fact, you can't.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Look, I don't know that you can comment on the Australian definition of a bloke's bloke.

In fact, you can't.
Does 24 years living here allow me to??

I can picture it now. AB to Craig Mcdermott "If you do that again son, we're gonna have to sit down tonight over ****tails and discuss it!!!"

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Does 24 years living here allow me to??

I can picture it now. AB to Craig Mcdermott "If you do that again son, we're gonna have to sit down tonight over ****tails and discuss it!!!"
I suppose its better than asking him over for a frappuccino.....

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You blokes don't rate ****tails because:

1. You're ****s
2. You can't mix your drinks
3. You're uncomfortable drinking anything other than beer/ a standard shot because you have some ridiculous fear you might be seen as less than manly.

Years ago when I was but 18 and a team mate left me on my grandfathers front verandah at 4 a.m after a night drinking all sorts of **** the night before a grand final and ringing the door bell before running, my grandfather approached me the next day (he was club president) as we warmed up and said

"You had a few last night"

"Yes"

"What did you drink?"

"Everything. ****tails and spirits. Don't really remember" [vomit]

"I heard. Look, I don't care if you get pissed but drink a ****ing man's drink".

Now, that was nearly three decades ago. The world has changed. You're all ****ed. Wake up to yourselves.

cnerd123

likes this
You blokes don't rate ****tails because:

1. You're ****s
2. You can't mix your drinks
3. You're uncomfortable drinking anything other than beer/ a standard shot because you have some ridiculous fear you might be seen as less than manly.

Years ago when I was but 18 and a team mate left me on my grandfathers front verandah at 4 a.m after a night drinking all sorts of **** the night before a grand final and ringing the door bell before running, my grandfather approached me the next day (he was club president) as we warmed up and said

"You had a few last night"

"Yes"

"What did you drink?"

"Everything. ****tails and spirits. Don't really remember" [vomit]

"I heard. Look, I don't care if you get pissed but drink a ****ing man's drink".

Now, that was nearly three decades ago. The world has changed. You're all ****ed. Wake up to yourselves.
Did you have an ear stud and a man bun too?