• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are we really going to pretend that Tim Southee...

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I will actually be conducting a thorough ranking of the most despised posters from most hated (many contenders) to most loved (me) in my forthcoming record-breaking post. There will be tears.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I didn’t mind Blocky so much, but he was definitely one of those posters who just wasn’t worth entering into a debate with - EVER - because you know he’d never shift his opinion an inch and would almost always rapidly rely on a condescending mean-spiritedness that drove people nuts. Was a shame because when he wasn’t being a prick he could have some interesting insights.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I still stick by my prior opinions on Southee. His attitude and form were tidal, in and out, in his first decade of international cricket. Now that's he's matured, he's got it right on and off field, he's produced what he's always been capable of as a bowler.

Hurricane2

U19 Cricketer
It's hard to think of a more despised forum member than Blocky. Even watson doesn't really compare.
From 2013 to 2915 Windie weathers was most hated for over bigging up young West Indies prospect players. For reasons unknown to me this made half the forum hate him.
From 2017 to 2018 I was comfortably more hated than blocky ever was primarily and obstenstibly for not giving Adam Voges a standing ovation when he tonned up at the basin reserve in front of me.

Last edited:

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
From 2013 to 2915 Windie weathers was most hated for over bigging up young West Indies prospect players. For reasons unknown to me this made half the forum hate him.
From 2017 to 2018 I was comfortably more hated than blocky ever was primarily and obstenstibly for not giving Adam Voges a standing ovation when he tonned up at the basin reserve in front of me.
history proved you right

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
history proved you wrong

use your original account

Gob

International Coach
So futuristic I like it

Flem274*

123/5
I stand by my comments about his bowling in 2016-17 but he really has turned it around since.

He's always enjoyed the subcontinent sides home and away though since becoming test class, so maybe the other night was to be expected. Seems to always turn up against them, perhaps being a good match up with the height and outswing that wider defenders (which India especially are riddled with) hate to face.