• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mark Robinson ‏@Robbo_heraldsun 2m
Massive news: bomber to coach essendon and you will never guess who is his sidekick

i guessed it. dont know why they want ****ing craig but his name emerged in recent days

benchmark00

Holy **** NMFC are having a golden off season. Thompson signed until 2017.

If we get NDS over the line then we're in jack off territory, babeh.

Spikey

Essendon enter the NDS race because they have nothing else to do and they don't want to stay under the radar

Spikey

AceBomber ‏@AceMercs 3h
@TonySheahan Hey Ton I'm hearing Ess are still chasing Dom Tyson any chance you think of getting him?

Tony Sheahan ‏@TonySheahan 2h
@AceMercs give me an hour and I'll send you a pic

AceBomber ‏@AceMercs 1h
@TonySheahan Hey Tony how did you go with that pic msye?Dom Tyson meeting with Ess ppl maybe lol ��?

Tony Sheahan ‏@TonySheahan 44m
@AceMercs Ess met with GWS and Dom Tyson's parents in Sydney. GWS wants him, Dom wants to stay. Parents would like him home

AceBomber ‏@AceMercs 42m
@TonySheahan Wow when was this mate?What are the chances if him coming to Ess & what can we give GWS to make it happen Tony?

Tony Sheahan ‏@TonySheahan 26m
@AceMercs back in June. Dom entrenched in Sydney ace

holy ****ing **** did essendon think they would have a first round draft pick to trade away. in ****ing june. holy christ

howardj

International Coach
My AFL idol Daniel Kerr has retired today. Along with Cousins and Judd, he formed the most formidable midfield in the modern era. He was an irresistible ****tail - a splash of cannonball mixed in with a running machine

You da man