• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ball tearer in the big English derby between dav & I. SKD leads by 12 going into tomorrow.

I have one more player left, but dav the higher potential scorers. Bartel missing out would be very handy as Savage's 125 would be bootiful.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Ball tearer in the big English derby between dav & I. SKD leads by 12 going into tomorrow.

I have one more player left, but dav the higher potential scorers. Bartel missing out would be very handy as Savage's 125 would be bootiful.
Nah i have the same number of players left as you, Richardson is covering for Mzungu. Although he will probably be sub and get 10 points so its as good as a zero.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Round fourteen tipping update

Thought I'd step in. Can do it til the start of the Prem season and hopefully Augustus will have been deported by then.

Solid week from most as pretty much all the favourites got up except Carlton, who no-one tipped against in any event. Only fixture to really divide opinion was Richmond v the Demons with 6 taking the former and 5 the latter. Otherwise it's uniformity across the board except for howard taking the Bombers and Clapo taking Port.

No tips from Heef so he cops the week's lowest, which is Clapo's 5.

Weekly

morgie 7
Vimes 7
SKD 7
cameel 7
Brumby 6
howardj 6
Jono 6
SBI 6
altoz 6
Benchy 6
Clapo 5

HDS 5

A bad week for Claps as he falls from equal fourth to a share of eighth. The Bench pulls clear of Heef at the foot.

Overall

1) Brumby 84
2) howardj 82
3) Jono 81
4) morgie 80
=5) SBI 79
=5) Vimes 79
=5) SKD 79
=8) Clapo 78
=8) cameel 78
10) altoz 75
11) Benchy 74
12) HDS 73

Round 15 Fixtures:

Western Bulldogs vs. Melbourne (Docklands)
Fremantle vs. Gold Coast* (Subiaco Oval)
Richmond vs. Carlton (MCG)
Essendon vs. Geelong (Docklands)
Adelaide vs. Sydney (Football Park)
Brisbane Lions vs. Port Adelaide (The Gabba)
Collingwood vs. Hawthorn (MCG)
North Melbourne vs. St Kilda (Docklands)

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
err yes. no endurance and a **** kick. He may get better. He may spend the rest of his career doing interviews during the pre-season about how he's gonna move into the midfield this season. Certianly for now there's way too much hype on him. now rory sloane

benchmark00

Noone has said he's an elite player, they're saying that he can and should be an elite player.

He's 21. Why don't you wait 3 years when he's in his prime and actually has a pre season where he has direction before judging him.

Spikey

What good is a massive kick if he can't hit a target. As a fan of a team who specializes in that I can tell you jack all. If he can get into the midfield all will be fine but right now he probably shouldn't be getting games. I see bits and pieces that says he'll be A grade, but I've been seeing the same bits and pieces for years now with Angus Monfires. When you consider the ride Jack Watts has been getting and then Dangerfield's.....

benchmark00

Someone who is so good at winning contested ball is more destined to be a top shelf player. Can work on an engine easily, but he's a victim of Adelaide being such a **** side with such a one dimensional forward line, so you have Craig needing to play him up forward which compromises his development in the midfield.

Spikey

well let's not talk about the wisdom of Craig....he probably honestly believes he could be a CHF or something stupid....