• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

5th Test at Hobart - 14-19 Jan 2022

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You'd be predicting an England win If these two put another 30 runs
Haha I'm not that stupid. I'm just prone to over-reaching towards good starts. I could say the scars of the Indian series have influenced it but o/c it existed earlier.

Good lord. That isn't a dismissal of a top-level player.

Spikey

if Ollie Pope ever takes guard on off-stump again, the non striker should ****ing murder him

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Honestly, that's just village shot selection, isn't it?

God knows my expectations weren't high, but 7/39 somehow still disappoints.

TheJediBrah

Root's flew up last year but we have to forget that now apparently.

But yeah this is the hardest time to bat in living memory.
This series had been brutal for batsmen. A lot of root, smith and labuschagnes averages going down is due to that alone. If they were classic aussie roads they'd all be averaging 70-odd.

Flip side is some orgasmic series for the bowlers. Boland stats, even Jimmy Anderson having a decent average in Aus. It's all happening

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Who do England fans on CW want as a keeper in the Windies?

Bairstow?
Foakes?
Buttler???!!
Someone else?

I was wondering if Billings could be a random chance, but that looks impossible now.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Remember which side was closer to winning the drawn Test in 2019? I do. Oz we’re lucky as anything to get out of there with the urn
1 miracle win and another charity win courtesy of disinterest do not make England all of a sudden the gun team of 2019. They were outclassed for most of the series.

Pothas

This series had been brutal for batsmen. A lot of root, smith and labuschagnes averages going down is due to that alone. If they were classic aussie roads they'd all be averaging 70-odd.

Flip side is some orgasmic series for the bowlers. Boland stats, even Jimmy Anderson having a decent average in Aus. It's all happening
Is the same pretty much everywhere. Apart from NZ I guess.

Gnske

Bairstow?
Foakes?
Buttler???!!
Someone else?

I was wondering if Billings could be a random chance, but that looks impossible now.
Has to be Billings. Have you heard about his energy behind the stumps? Have you heard? Makes Buttler look like a goddamn limp stooge.

Pothas

Bairstow?
Foakes?
Buttler???!!
Someone else?

Bairstow I guess but really it is the least important thing about the whole side.