• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Test at the Gabba, Brisbane, 15 - 19 Jan 2021

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
So this is literally Bumrah, Sharma, Yadav and Shami all out. Ashwin and Jadeja also out. So all of our top four pacers and both of our spinners out. Best batsman is out. Opener is out.
Ffs. What is thisssssss

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nah the fascist tower despite looking fascist is nowhere near as bad as a couple of the 60s/70s/80s built concrete monstrosities. Once they're all gone then the fascist tower comes into play.

Some of the newer ones from the Newman era look really good (and a lot less fascist). The one on Alice St is a beautiful and distinct building.

The Brisbane skyline looks really good these days. Or at least it looks like a modern city. Closer to Sydney than Melbourne though, which is a shame because Melbourne is the best looking city in Australia.
Oh I agree it looks alright, until you look at the tip and you just think of a huge throbbing dick.

Will be interesting how it all looks once the Queens Wharf development is eventually done.

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
Australia batting. I think Australia will try and be aggressive: Need a result with rain about, and also inexperienced bowling attack.

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
I guess it's:

Rohit
Gill
Pujara
Rahane (c)
Mayank
Pant (wk)
Washington
Shardul
Natarajan
Siraj
Saini

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia batting. I think Australia will try and be aggressive: Need a result with rain about, and also inexperienced bowling attack.
Thought the forecast is pretty good? Brisbane with 40-50% chance of rain is bog standard with afternoon storms isn't it?